Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Self Serve Diesel, why is this important?


New Jersey is one of those states that doesn't allow its citizens to pump their own gas. Think of our future Hooters waitress. However, if you drive a diesel vehicle you can pump your own fuel. This is because "Over The Road" drivers need receipts. So they need to go inside and see a cashier. So if you have a personally owned diesel vehicle you can cash in on this option. This was shortlived however since I started using B100 exclusively for the next few months and never went back.

You'll notice that I don't have a front license plate. I didn't have a rear either. I was still in the middle of repatriating the truck with North Dakota Customs, NJ Customs and Trenton DMV. Surprisingly enough I drove without plates for almost a month and never got pulled over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home