Monday, September 20, 2004


2004 AltWheels Transportation Festival Brookline Massachusetts Posted by Picasa

This was the first "Alternative Car Show" that I have ever gone to. Up until this vehicle, I had to look at other people's cars and now by participating I get infinitely better parking. It was the second Altwheels Festival and I wound up scoring a People's Choice Award in the Environmentally Friendly Renewable Fuel Vehicle Class http://www.altwheels.org/prizes.html. I was running B100. This page is no longer on the site but I know its there :)

This was a great show, Alison Sanders started the show in 2003 and the number of people going to the show has been doubling every year since. If you live near Boston and have a grease car or any other alternative fuel vehicle, why don't you show up and spread the word. I live in NJ and I am volunteering up there so I don't want to hear it is "too far"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home