Monday, April 03, 2006

My braided stainless brake lines are here....

Saturday I went down to America Hose and Hydraulic and dropped off a couple of brake lines that I wanted made up in braided stainless steel. "SCHWWWWEEEEEEEET!!!" as my recent foreman who "is still employed despite miswiring up a $20,000 piece of electrical equipment and its subsequent catastrophic failure" would say.

As those who drive Dodges already know. There aren't alot of parts available. Combine this with the fact its a diesel, 2wd and built before 1994 and you basically have me walking around the desert like in the Jim Morrison movie. Anyway, so after contacting Brakequip in Tennesse they sent me a few addresses. One of which was in Paterson NJ. Paterson is home to a number of things, most importantly the Louis Francis Costello Statue

So I drove down Saturday, dropped off my brake lines and today picked the new ones up. Nice. I know they are made by Americans and not by some foreign aftermarket place. I'll post some pics later.

This is an amateur Hollywood portrayal of how excited I was that something went right for a change :) Hit the "PLAY BUTTON" to start.


from break.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home