Monday, March 13, 2006

McMaintenance

Red Simpson MP3 Site

"I was drivin' along feelin' mighty good oh I didn't have to care
Till I reached for the breaks and I found out I didn't have any there...."


Greasebeast started pulling hard the other day. I was worried since I had the front end done a couple years ago and these trucks weren't designed to have this heavy ol'diesel in it.

Anyway, I looked at the front end and saw my tire was on a funky angle.

BEARINGS, WHEW! the spindles weren't scored I got lucky. When others "get lucky" its at a bar, when I "get lucky" I don't die.......

Oh well, my power booster was going anyway, and with 200K on the odometer time to change the master cylinder, while we are there might as well do the pads, the rotors don't have enough meat to be turned down again, cool new rotors, and hoses too. No point in looking at the rear drums. "Yeah baby" let's get some new drums hoses and everything else I might need.

I hate spending money on slowing down my vehicle :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home