Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Ibew Local 164 Car Club

Fried Diesel

Last night I went the Local 164 car club meeting. Mostly motorcycles showed up so I wound up giving a class on biodiesel and veggie oil usage. And since some motorcycles now run on B100 and/or diesel it gave everybody something to think about.

March 2006: Since this night no car has actually shown up other then me. I am declaring myself the new "Overlord" of the

"The Local 164 Waste Vegetable Oil TurboDiesel Retrofitters & Technika Society"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.

I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff
right here! Good luck for the next!
Have a look at my site InstalaciĆ³n geotermia en Ciudad Real

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home